Using your personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and and us on or in relation to this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us; and
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Administer the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications to the extent that you have consented;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will be anonymised and not be used to identify any individual user; and
- Deal with enquiries and complaints may be or about you relating to this website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser request a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use two specific types of cookies on this website:
- Session cookies, which are temporary bookies that remain the cookie file of your computer until you close your browser (at which point they are deleted);
- Persistent or stored cookies that remain permanently on the cookie file of your computer.
We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated related to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies. For example in Internet explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
In addition we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
In the event of any of the above occurring we shall inform you of any such disclosure if lawfully permitted to do so.
If you would like to update any information we hold on you please contact us at [email protected].
If you would like to complain about how we are using or disclosing your data please contact us at [email protected].
If you wish to receive information on what personal data of yours we hold please contact [email protected].
If you would like to vary how we use your information or contact you please contact us at [email protected].
If you would like us to delete your information from our records please contact us at [email protected].